What we know about the measurement:
M-Audio BX3 D3 is an active bookshelves speaker that cost around 90USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 87.9Hz (resp. 77.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.86
and would be 6.0 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.662, LW 0.58, SP 0.575, PIR 0.567; SM: SP0.881, PIR0.718; LFQ 0.27, LFX 77Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.66
with an EQ and would be 7.8 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.45, LW 0.346, SP 0.348, PIR 0.295; SM: SP0.939, PIR0.916; LFQ 0.27, LFX 77Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.86 and would be 6.0 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: asr review. .