What we know about the measurement:
LYX SPA8PAS is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 100USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Misc .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 92.3dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 123.4Hz (resp. 111.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.4dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 9.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -3.3
and would be 0.6 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 1.61, LW 1.23, SP 1.25, PIR 1.19; SM: SP0.45, PIR0.22; LFQ 1.56, LFX 114Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -0.6
with an EQ and would be 3.2 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 1.34, LW 0.89, SP 0.84, PIR 0.82; SM: SP0.76, PIR0.55; LFQ 1.53, LFX 108Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -3.3 and would be 0.6 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.