What we know about the measurement:
LYX SPA8PAS is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 100USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Misc.
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 92.3dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 123.4Hz (resp. 111.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.4dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 7.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -3.38
and would be 0.52 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 1.612, LW 1.232, SP 1.254, PIR 1.186; SM: SP0.445, PIR0.174; LFQ 1.571, LFX 116Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -0.55
with an EQ and would be 3.26 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 1.277, LW 0.857, SP 0.821, PIR 0.795; SM: SP0.765, PIR0.491; LFQ 1.571, LFX 111Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -3.38 and would be 0.52 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.