What we know about the measurement:
LD Systems Stinger 8-A-G3 is a active liveportable speaker that cost around 459USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-LD Systems .
- Format of the data is .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 56.0Hz (resp. 53.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.3
and would be 5.5 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.64, LW 0.64, SP 0.75, PIR 0.69; SM: SP0.78, PIR0.65; LFQ 0.97, LFX 48Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.1
with an EQ and would be 7.3 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.47, LW 0.47, SP 0.5, PIR 0.43; SM: SP0.94, PIR0.92; LFQ 0.97, LFX 48Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.3 and would be 5.5 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Note: measured with broadband noise at 2m.
- Dispersion: 90° horizontal and 50° vertical.
- peak: 125 dB
- Width 270mm
- Height 457mm
- Depth 290 mm)
- Weight 10.5 kg