What we know about the measurement:
LD Systems Stinger 8-A-G3 is an active liveportable speaker that cost around 459USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is LD Systems.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 56.0Hz (resp. 53.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.13
and would be 5.44 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.636, LW 0.637, SP 0.746, PIR 0.678; SM: SP0.779, PIR0.594; LFQ 0.818, LFX 49Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.04
with an EQ and would be 7.35 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.426, LW 0.424, SP 0.511, PIR 0.445; SM: SP0.94, PIR0.891; LFQ 0.818, LFX 49Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.13 and would be 5.44 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Note: measured with broadband noise at 2m.
- Dispersion: 90° horizontal and 50° vertical.
- peak: 125 dB
- Width 270mm
- Height 457mm
- Depth 290 mm)
- Weight 10.5 kg