What we know about the measurement:
LD Systems Stinger 28-A-G3 is an active liveportable speaker that cost around 770USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is LD Systems.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 56.0Hz (resp. 51.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.5
and would be 3.98 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.825, LW 0.729, SP 0.712, PIR 0.697; SM: SP0.502, PIR0.19; LFQ 1.228, LFX 54Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.16
with an EQ and would be 6.69 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.615, LW 0.533, SP 0.534, PIR 0.494; SM: SP0.905, PIR0.871; LFQ 1.228, LFX 56Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.5 and would be 3.98 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Note: measured with broadband noise at 2m.
- Dispersion: 90° horizontal and 50° vertical.
- peak: 131 dB
- Width 270mm
- Height 756mm
- Depth 290 mm)
- Weight 20.5 kg