What we know about the measurement:
LD Systems Stinger 15-A-G3 is an active liveportable speaker that cost around 839USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is LD Systems.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 41.2Hz (resp. 40.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.15
and would be 4.05 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.844, LW 0.723, SP 0.786, PIR 0.726; SM: SP0.519, PIR0.277; LFQ 2.062, LFX 40Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.45
with an EQ and would be 6.46 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.634, LW 0.5, SP 0.569, PIR 0.471; SM: SP0.901, PIR0.764; LFQ 2.062, LFX 42Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.15 and would be 4.05 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Note: measured with broadband noise at 2m.
- Dispersion: 90° horizontal and 50° vertical.
- peak: 133 dB
- Width 480mm
- Height 737mm
- Depth 455 mm)
- Weight 26.8 kg