What we know about the measurement:
LD Systems Stinger 12-A-G3 is a active liveportable speaker that cost around 745USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-LD Systems .
- Format of the data is .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 45.0Hz (resp. 42.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.4
and would be 5.4 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.67, LW 0.68, SP 0.7, PIR 0.65; SM: SP0.71, PIR0.57; LFQ 1.5, LFX 41Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.1
with an EQ and would be 7.1 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.54, LW 0.49, SP 0.55, PIR 0.48; SM: SP0.94, PIR0.93; LFQ 1.5, LFX 41Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.4 and would be 5.4 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Note: measured with broadband noise at 2m.
- Dispersion: 90° horizontal and 50° vertical.
- peak: 131 dB
- Width 390mm
- Height 627mm
- Depth 377 mm)
- Weight 20.1 kg