What we know about the measurement:
LD Systems Stinger 10-A-G3 is a active liveportable speaker that cost around 500USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-LD Systems .
- Format of the data is .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 56.0Hz (resp. 54.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.2
and would be 6.5 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.57, LW 0.52, SP 0.55, PIR 0.49; SM: SP0.82, PIR0.74; LFQ 1.31, LFX 48Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.2
with an EQ and would be 7.5 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.5, LW 0.42, SP 0.42, PIR 0.37; SM: SP0.94, PIR0.92; LFQ 1.31, LFX 48Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.2 and would be 6.5 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Note: measured with broadband noise at 2m.
- Dispersion: 90° horizontal and 50° vertical.
- peak: 127 dB
- Width 325mm
- Height 527mm
- Depth 318 mm)
- Weight 12.7 kg