What we know about the measurement:
LD Systems DDQ15 is an active liveportable speaker that cost around 1800USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is LD Systems.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 47.5Hz (resp. 45.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.03
and would be 6.05 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.474, LW 0.587, SP 0.727, PIR 0.635; SM: SP0.776, PIR0.623; LFQ 1.977, LFX 42Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.26
with an EQ and would be 7.22 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.393, LW 0.463, SP 0.607, PIR 0.507; SM: SP0.919, PIR0.878; LFQ 1.977, LFX 41Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.03 and would be 6.05 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: ah review. Links to other reviews: pp review .
- Note: measured with broadband noise at 2m. DUT is a DDQ12 with a DDQ Sub 212. It is unclear to me if the measurements are correct