What we know about the measurement:
LD Systems DDQ12+Sub is an active liveportable speaker that cost around 3000USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is LD Systems.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 38.7Hz (resp. 36.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.84
and would be 6.52 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.644, LW 0.52, SP 0.524, PIR 0.478; SM: SP0.871, PIR0.806; LFQ 1.426, LFX 35Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.85
with an EQ and would be 7.36 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.516, LW 0.395, SP 0.462, PIR 0.384; SM: SP0.943, PIR0.913; LFQ 1.241, LFX 32Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.84 and would be 6.52 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Note: measured with broadband noise at 2m. DUT is a DDQ12 with a DDQ Sub 212. It is unclear to me if the measurements are correct