What we know about the measurement:
LD Systems DDQ12+Sub is a active liveportable speaker that cost around 3000USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-LD Systems .
- Format of the data is .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 38.7Hz (resp. 36.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.9
and would be 6.6 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.64, LW 0.52, SP 0.52, PIR 0.48; SM: SP0.87, PIR0.83; LFQ 1.43, LFX 34Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.9
with an EQ and would be 7.4 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.52, LW 0.4, SP 0.46, PIR 0.38; SM: SP0.93, PIR0.92; LFQ 1.43, LFX 31Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.9 and would be 6.6 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Note: measured with broadband noise at 2m. DUT is a DDQ12 with a DDQ Sub 212. It is unclear to me if the measurements are correct