What we know about the measurement:
LD Systems DDQ10 is an active liveportable speaker that cost around 1100USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is LD Systems.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 65.0Hz (resp. 63.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-20.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.3
and would be 7.05 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.501, LW 0.431, SP 0.525, PIR 0.432; SM: SP0.917, PIR0.822; LFQ 1.283, LFX 63Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.96
with an EQ and would be 7.71 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.405, LW 0.356, SP 0.446, PIR 0.357; SM: SP0.945, PIR0.907; LFQ 1.283, LFX 63Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.3 and would be 7.05 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: ah review. .
- Note: measured with broadband noise at 2m. DUT is a DDQ12 with a DDQ Sub 212. It is unclear to me if the measurements are correct