What we know about the measurement:
L Acoustics X8 is a passive liveportable speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-L Acoustics .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 74.3dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 71.0Hz (resp. 65.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.2
and would be 6.9 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.32, LW 0.36, SP 0.46, PIR 0.41; SM: SP0.75, PIR0.56; LFQ 1.24, LFX 63Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.9
with an EQ and would be 8.6 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.18, LW 0.19, SP 0.31, PIR 0.24; SM: SP0.93, PIR0.91; LFQ 1.23, LFX 61Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.2 and would be 6.9 with a perfect subwoofer.