What we know about the measurement:
L Acoustics X12 is a passive liveportable speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is L Acoustics.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 91.5dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 77.5Hz (resp. 69.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.66
and would be 8.58 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.154, LW 0.158, SP 0.373, PIR 0.253; SM: SP0.927, PIR0.88; LFQ 2.265, LFX 68Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.08
with an EQ and would be 9.0 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.192, LW 0.15, SP 0.257, PIR 0.152; SM: SP0.979, PIR0.971; LFQ 2.265, LFX 68Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.66 and would be 8.58 with a perfect subwoofer.