What we know about the measurement:
L Acoustics 112P is a active liveportable speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-L Acoustics .
- Format of the data is .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 60.0Hz (resp. 54.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.8
and would be 8.2 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.25, LW 0.2, SP 0.37, PIR 0.29; SM: SP0.9, PIR0.85; LFQ 1.84, LFX 53Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.5
with an EQ and would be 8.9 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.21, LW 0.15, SP 0.25, PIR 0.16; SM: SP0.95, PIR0.95; LFQ 1.82, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.8 and would be 8.2 with a perfect subwoofer.