What we know about the measurement:
Klipsch The Nines is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 1840USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 42.5Hz (resp. 36.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.62
and would be 7.19 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.433, LW 0.403, SP 0.481, PIR 0.398; SM: SP0.867, PIR0.769; LFQ 0.855, LFX 33Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.47
with an EQ and would be 7.88 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.398, LW 0.365, SP 0.405, PIR 0.324; SM: SP0.956, PIR0.932; LFQ 0.855, LFX 30Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.62 and would be 7.19 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: yt review .