What we know about the measurement:
Klipsch The Fives is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 800USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 58.6Hz (resp. 51.3Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.6
and would be 7.9 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.29, LW 0.28, SP 0.3, PIR 0.27; SM: SP0.9, PIR0.74; LFQ 0.49, LFX 48Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.6
with an EQ and would be 8.7 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.23, LW 0.2, SP 0.24, PIR 0.2; SM: SP0.97, PIR0.95; LFQ 0.51, LFX 45Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.6 and would be 7.9 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: asr review .
- Note: Bass cut mode