What we know about the measurement:
Klipsch Synergy SB-3 Monitor is a passive bookshelves speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is unknown .
- Origin of the data is Klipsch.
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 89.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 77.2Hz (resp. 66.3Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.5dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.98
and would be 6.65 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.56, LW 0.479, SP 0.513, PIR 0.455; SM: SP0.883, PIR0.743; LFQ 0.739, LFX 60Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.37
with an EQ and would be 8.11 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.353, LW 0.28, SP 0.408, PIR 0.286; SM: SP0.961, PIR0.932; LFQ 0.739, LFX 62Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.98 and would be 6.65 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.