What we know about the measurement:
Klipsch RP-600M is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 670USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 88.8dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 67.4Hz (resp. 43.9Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.82
and would be 5.77 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.53, LW 0.51, SP 0.553, PIR 0.519; SM: SP0.713, PIR0.416; LFQ 0.652, LFX 41Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.6
with an EQ and would be 8.41 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.314, LW 0.285, SP 0.279, PIR 0.238; SM: SP0.983, PIR0.959; LFQ 0.652, LFX 38Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.82 and would be 5.77 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.