What we know about the measurement:
Klipsch RP-6000F II is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 1500USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 88.8dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 74.7Hz (resp. 45.4Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.92
and would be 6.65 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.324, LW 0.291, SP 0.374, PIR 0.31; SM: SP0.765, PIR0.305; LFQ 0.982, LFX 36Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.94
with an EQ and would be 8.44 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.289, LW 0.25, SP 0.293, PIR 0.225; SM: SP0.958, PIR0.929; LFQ 1.096, LFX 32Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.92 and would be 6.65 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: yt review .