What we know about the measurement:
Klipsch RP-504C II is a passive center speaker that cost around 800USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 88.5dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 71.8Hz (resp. 54.2Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.99
and would be 6.25 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.494, LW 0.403, SP 0.429, PIR 0.374; SM: SP0.83, PIR0.397; LFQ 0.953, LFX 48Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.21
with an EQ and would be 8.16 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.396, LW 0.317, SP 0.315, PIR 0.246; SM: SP0.973, PIR0.949; LFQ 1.01, LFX 41Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.99 and would be 6.25 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Vertical measurement
- Link to Original review.