What we know about the measurement:
Klipsch RP-500C II is a passive center speaker that cost around 500USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 86.8dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 82.0Hz (resp. 67.4Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.4dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.12
and would be 6.87 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.326, LW 0.281, SP 0.387, PIR 0.318; SM: SP0.81, PIR0.41; LFQ 0.775, LFX 62Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.11
with an EQ and would be 8.53 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.276, LW 0.206, SP 0.295, PIR 0.219; SM: SP0.972, PIR0.944; LFQ 0.775, LFX 52Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.12 and would be 6.87 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Vertical measurement
- Link to Original review.