What we know about the measurement:
Klipsch RP-5000F II is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 1200USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 88.4dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 58.6Hz (resp. 46.9Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.2
and would be 7.2 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.46, LW 0.38, SP 0.39, PIR 0.36; SM: SP0.89, PIR0.73; LFQ 0.95, LFX 41Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.4
with an EQ and would be 8.2 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.36, LW 0.29, SP 0.3, PIR 0.27; SM: SP0.98, PIR0.96; LFQ 0.98, LFX 38Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.2 and would be 7.2 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: yt review .