What we know about the measurement:
Klipsch Icon KF-26 is a passive floorstanders speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Misc .
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 92.9dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 83.1Hz (resp. 56.8Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.5dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 6.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.1
and would be 7.0 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.51, LW 0.43, SP 0.4, PIR 0.37; SM: SP0.87, PIR0.72; LFQ 2.17, LFX 38Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.2
with an EQ and would be 7.8 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.41, LW 0.35, SP 0.34, PIR 0.3; SM: SP0.9, PIR0.88; LFQ 2.17, LFX 33Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.1 and would be 7.0 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.