What we know about the measurement:
Klipsch Heresy IV is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 2000USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 93.5dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 77.6Hz (resp. 64.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.5
and would be 4.2 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.8, LW 0.67, SP 0.66, PIR 0.61; SM: SP0.45, PIR0.13; LFQ 1.67, LFX 60Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.0
with an EQ and would be 6.9 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.65, LW 0.5, SP 0.5, PIR 0.43; SM: SP0.94, PIR0.92; LFQ 1.55, LFX 41Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.5 and would be 4.2 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. .