What we know about the measurement:
Klipsch Forte IV is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 6780USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 93.9dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 85.0Hz (resp. 46.9Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-40.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.54
and would be 5.48 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.625, LW 0.589, SP 0.675, PIR 0.602; SM: SP0.751, PIR0.501; LFQ 1.612, LFX 41Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.48
with an EQ and would be 7.28 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.502, LW 0.393, SP 0.493, PIR 0.39; SM: SP0.93, PIR0.872; LFQ 1.612, LFX 38Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.54 and would be 5.48 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.