What we know about the measurement:
Klipsch Forte IV is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 6780USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 93.9dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 85.0Hz (resp. 46.9Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-40.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.7
and would be 5.6 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.63, LW 0.59, SP 0.68, PIR 0.62; SM: SP0.75, PIR0.58; LFQ 1.8, LFX 39Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.5
with an EQ and would be 7.2 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.55, LW 0.42, SP 0.48, PIR 0.4; SM: SP0.93, PIR0.9; LFQ 1.8, LFX 36Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.7 and would be 5.6 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.