What we know about the measurement:
Kling Freitag Sequenza 5B+5W is a active toursound speaker that cost around 5000USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Kling Freitag .
- Format of the data is .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 53.0Hz (resp. 51.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -8.6dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 16.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-40.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.6
and would be 3.9 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 1.24, LW 1.04, SP 0.93, PIR 0.89; SM: SP0.88, PIR0.86; LFQ 4.78, LFX 49Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.6
with an EQ and would be 5.0 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 1.0, LW 0.78, SP 0.76, PIR 0.68; SM: SP0.87, PIR0.8; LFQ 4.81, LFX 53Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.6 and would be 3.9 with a perfect subwoofer.