What we know about the measurement:
Kling Freitag Sequenza 5B+5W is an active toursound speaker that cost around 5000USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Kling Freitag.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 53.0Hz (resp. 51.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -8.6dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 10.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-40.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.55
and would be 3.92 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 1.237, LW 1.035, SP 0.926, PIR 0.892; SM: SP0.876, PIR0.858; LFQ 4.86, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.64
with an EQ and would be 5.12 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.965, LW 0.726, SP 0.755, PIR 0.653; SM: SP0.856, PIR0.774; LFQ 4.86, LFX 54Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.55 and would be 3.92 with a perfect subwoofer.