What we know about the measurement:
Kling Freitag CA 106 Pro is a active liveportable speaker that cost around 1045USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Kling Freitag .
- Format of the data is .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 132.0Hz (resp. 82.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.7
and would be 5.9 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.5, LW 0.52, SP 0.6, PIR 0.55; SM: SP0.69, PIR0.47; LFQ 0.73, LFX 77Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.2
with an EQ and would be 8.0 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.28, LW 0.28, SP 0.45, PIR 0.36; SM: SP0.92, PIR0.89; LFQ 1.12, LFX 37Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.7 and would be 5.9 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: ps review. .
- Note: generated from GLL file provided by Kling Freitag, full range mode