What we know about the measurement:
Kling Freitag CA 106 Pro is an active liveportable speaker that cost around 1045USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is Kling Freitag.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 132.0Hz (resp. 82.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.53
and would be 5.72 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.501, LW 0.517, SP 0.601, PIR 0.54; SM: SP0.694, PIR0.392; LFQ 0.816, LFX 79Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.25
with an EQ and would be 8.09 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.27, LW 0.277, SP 0.425, PIR 0.332; SM: SP0.929, PIR0.895; LFQ 0.708, LFX 38Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.53 and would be 5.72 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: ps review. .
- Note: generated from GLL file provided by Kling Freitag, full range mode