What we know about the measurement:
Kanto YU6 is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 500USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 74.7Hz (resp. 63.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.8
and would be 7.3 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.46, LW 0.42, SP 0.44, PIR 0.4; SM: SP0.91, PIR0.86; LFQ 0.47, LFX 55Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.6
with an EQ and would be 8.0 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.41, LW 0.35, SP 0.35, PIR 0.3; SM: SP0.96, PIR0.95; LFQ 0.5, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.8 and would be 7.3 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.