What we know about the measurement:
Kanto YU is an active bookshelves speaker that cost around 280USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 85.0Hz (resp. 71.8Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.37
and would be 6.29 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.549, LW 0.487, SP 0.43, PIR 0.431; SM: SP0.847, PIR0.545; LFQ 0.225, LFX 68Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.35
with an EQ and would be 8.1 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.392, LW 0.313, SP 0.265, PIR 0.248; SM: SP0.967, PIR0.921; LFQ 0.271, LFX 62Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.37 and would be 6.29 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.