What we know about the measurement:
Kali LP-8v2 is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 300USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 39.6Hz (resp. 36.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.2
and would be 6.8 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.62, LW 0.54, SP 0.47, PIR 0.44; SM: SP0.94, PIR0.87; LFQ 1.07, LFX 35Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.7
with an EQ and would be 7.3 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.53, LW 0.44, SP 0.43, PIR 0.37; SM: SP0.93, PIR0.88; LFQ 1.07, LFX 33Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.2 and would be 6.8 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. .