What we know about the measurement:
Kali LP-8v2 is an active bookshelves speaker that cost around 300USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 39.6Hz (resp. 36.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.01
and would be 6.75 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.623, LW 0.536, SP 0.467, PIR 0.442; SM: SP0.937, PIR0.838; LFQ 1.019, LFX 36Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.71
with an EQ and would be 7.45 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.525, LW 0.44, SP 0.392, PIR 0.34; SM: SP0.957, PIR0.903; LFQ 1.019, LFX 36Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.01 and would be 6.75 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. .