What we know about the measurement:
Kali LP-6v2 is an active bookshelves speaker that cost around 300USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 42.5Hz (resp. 41.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.69
and would be 7.64 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.427, LW 0.375, SP 0.33, PIR 0.333; SM: SP0.944, PIR0.87; LFQ 0.731, LFX 41Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.51
with an EQ and would be 8.39 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.322, LW 0.294, SP 0.264, PIR 0.232; SM: SP0.971, PIR0.951; LFQ 0.731, LFX 39Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.69 and would be 7.64 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: yt review .