What we know about the measurement:
Kali LP-6 is an active bookshelves speaker that cost around 300USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 43.9Hz (resp. 41.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.1
and would be 7.05 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.508, LW 0.47, SP 0.344, PIR 0.367; SM: SP0.903, PIR0.747; LFQ 0.83, LFX 41Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.08
with an EQ and would be 7.95 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.409, LW 0.376, SP 0.272, PIR 0.276; SM: SP0.953, PIR0.914; LFQ 0.83, LFX 39Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.1 and would be 7.05 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.