What we know about the measurement:
Kali IN-8v2 is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 760USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 45.4Hz (resp. 41.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.4
and would be 7.2 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.57, LW 0.38, SP 0.33, PIR 0.31; SM: SP0.91, PIR0.82; LFQ 1.2, LFX 39Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.9
with an EQ and would be 7.6 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.51, LW 0.34, SP 0.33, PIR 0.29; SM: SP0.93, PIR0.9; LFQ 1.2, LFX 36Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.4 and would be 7.2 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: asr review , yt review .