What we know about the measurement:
Kali IN-8v2 is an active bookshelves speaker that cost around 760USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 45.4Hz (resp. 41.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.18
and would be 7.13 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.568, LW 0.375, SP 0.333, PIR 0.313; SM: SP0.907, PIR0.777; LFQ 1.15, LFX 41Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.88
with an EQ and would be 7.68 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.503, LW 0.33, SP 0.331, PIR 0.278; SM: SP0.941, PIR0.9; LFQ 1.15, LFX 38Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.18 and would be 7.13 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: asr review , yt review .