What we know about the measurement:
KV2 Audio EX10 is a active liveportable speaker that cost around 2900USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-KV2 Audio .
- Format of the data is .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 54.5Hz (resp. 51.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.5dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.86
and would be 5.28 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.719, LW 0.653, SP 0.729, PIR 0.674; SM: SP0.773, PIR0.608; LFQ 2.194, LFX 53Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.35
with an EQ and would be 7.47 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.395, LW 0.35, SP 0.444, PIR 0.388; SM: SP0.914, PIR0.836; LFQ 2.114, LFX 45Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.86 and would be 5.28 with a perfect subwoofer.