What we know about the measurement:
KV2 Audio EX10 is a active liveportable speaker that cost around 2900USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-KV2 Audio .
- Format of the data is .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 54.5Hz (resp. 51.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.5dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.0
and would be 5.4 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.72, LW 0.65, SP 0.73, PIR 0.68; SM: SP0.77, PIR0.66; LFQ 2.18, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.3
with an EQ and would be 7.5 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.4, LW 0.36, SP 0.46, PIR 0.41; SM: SP0.91, PIR0.87; LFQ 2.12, LFX 45Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.0 and would be 5.4 with a perfect subwoofer.