What we know about the measurement:
KV2 Audio ESR212 is an active liveportable speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is KV2 Audio.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 40.0Hz (resp. 34.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.92
and would be 6.65 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.438, LW 0.436, SP 0.478, PIR 0.436; SM: SP0.76, PIR0.59; LFQ 3.695, LFX 36Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.26
with an EQ and would be 7.88 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.331, LW 0.277, SP 0.367, PIR 0.303; SM: SP0.915, PIR0.831; LFQ 3.695, LFX 34Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.92 and would be 6.65 with a perfect subwoofer.