What we know about the measurement:
KV2 Audio ESR212 is a active liveportable speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-KV2 Audio .
- Format of the data is .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 40.0Hz (resp. 34.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.1
and would be 6.8 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.44, LW 0.44, SP 0.48, PIR 0.44; SM: SP0.76, PIR0.65; LFQ 3.63, LFX 35Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.4
with an EQ and would be 7.9 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.35, LW 0.33, SP 0.37, PIR 0.33; SM: SP0.93, PIR0.9; LFQ 3.63, LFX 32Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.1 and would be 6.8 with a perfect subwoofer.