What we know about the measurement:
KRK Systems RoKit 5 G4 is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 300USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 55.7Hz (resp. 51.3Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.53
and would be 5.89 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.566, LW 0.502, SP 0.419, PIR 0.439; SM: SP0.67, PIR0.403; LFQ 0.651, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.45
with an EQ and would be 7.59 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.459, LW 0.395, SP 0.373, PIR 0.343; SM: SP0.936, PIR0.897; LFQ 0.561, LFX 45Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.53 and would be 5.89 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.