What we know about the measurement:
KRK Systems Classic 5 is an active bookshelves speaker that cost around 150USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 60.1Hz (resp. 54.2Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.4dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 6.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.71
and would be 5.22 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.572, LW 0.546, SP 0.504, PIR 0.491; SM: SP0.589, PIR0.189; LFQ 0.688, LFX 55Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.28
with an EQ and would be 7.64 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.448, LW 0.416, SP 0.342, PIR 0.328; SM: SP0.952, PIR0.888; LFQ 0.688, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.71 and would be 5.22 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.