What we know about the measurement:
KME Sound ICS4 is an active liveportable speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is KME Sound.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 155.0Hz (resp. 118.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 5.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -0.55
and would be 3.37 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.968, LW 0.86, SP 0.802, PIR 0.787; SM: SP0.5, PIR0.195; LFQ 1.112, LFX 118Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.35
with an EQ and would be 5.91 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.685, LW 0.571, SP 0.672, PIR 0.563; SM: SP0.808, PIR0.7; LFQ 1.112, LFX 97Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -0.55 and would be 3.37 with a perfect subwoofer.