What we know about the measurement:
KLH Model Five is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 2500USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 84.3dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 51.3Hz (resp. 39.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-80.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.59
and would be 6.54 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.636, LW 0.419, SP 0.43, PIR 0.362; SM: SP0.737, PIR0.657; LFQ 1.404, LFX 41Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.03
with an EQ and would be 7.61 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.584, LW 0.345, SP 0.327, PIR 0.267; SM: SP0.893, PIR0.94; LFQ 1.251, LFX 33Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.59 and would be 6.54 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. .
- Note: Measured with MID setting and with grille on