What we know about the measurement:
KLH 911B is a passive bookshelves speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is unknown .
- Origin of the data is KLH.
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 86.8dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 128.8Hz (resp. 106.8Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.5dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 5.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.36
and would be 4.15 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.763, LW 0.679, SP 0.537, PIR 0.602; SM: SP0.312, PIR0.076; LFQ 0.666, LFX 109Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.21
with an EQ and would be 6.85 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.502, LW 0.427, SP 0.42, PIR 0.396; SM: SP0.851, PIR0.691; LFQ 0.666, LFX 101Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.36 and would be 4.15 with a perfect subwoofer.