What we know about the measurement:
KLH 911B is a passive bookshelves speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is unknown .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-KLH .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 86.8dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 128.8Hz (resp. 106.8Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.5dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 8.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.3
and would be 4.1 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.76, LW 0.68, SP 0.54, PIR 0.59; SM: SP0.31, PIR0.02; LFQ 0.68, LFX 109Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.5
with an EQ and would be 7.0 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.54, LW 0.46, SP 0.44, PIR 0.42; SM: SP0.9, PIR0.82; LFQ 0.66, LFX 93Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.3 and would be 4.1 with a perfect subwoofer.