What we know about the measurement:
KEF Reference 5 is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 16800USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-KEF .
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 89.4dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 31.3Hz (resp. 27.3Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.8dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.55
and would be 8.45 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.342, LW 0.233, SP 0.256, PIR 0.219; SM: SP0.987, PIR0.981; LFQ 1.767, LFX 23Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.95
with an EQ and would be 8.77 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.265, LW 0.17, SP 0.203, PIR 0.157; SM: SP0.965, PIR0.957; LFQ 1.767, LFX 22Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.55 and would be 8.45 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: white_paper review. .