What we know about the measurement:
KEF R7 Meta is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 5000USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-KEF .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 88.3dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 52.7Hz (resp. 34.8Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.7dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.0
and would be 8.5 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.31, LW 0.26, SP 0.27, PIR 0.23; SM: SP0.99, PIR0.98; LFQ 0.96, LFX 32Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.4
with an EQ and would be 8.7 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.24, LW 0.19, SP 0.26, PIR 0.2; SM: SP0.98, PIR0.97; LFQ 0.96, LFX 29Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.0 and would be 8.5 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: white_paper review. .