What we know about the measurement:
KEF R6C Meta is a passive center speaker that cost around 1800USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is KEF.
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 88.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 79.9Hz (resp. 67.2Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.9dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.43
and would be 8.21 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.365, LW 0.281, SP 0.307, PIR 0.267; SM: SP0.972, PIR0.964; LFQ 0.971, LFX 63Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.03
with an EQ and would be 8.42 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.298, LW 0.215, SP 0.276, PIR 0.22; SM: SP0.939, PIR0.922; LFQ 0.971, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.43 and would be 8.21 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: white_paper review. .