What we know about the measurement:
KEF R5 Meta is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 3500USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is KEF.
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 87.1dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 54.9Hz (resp. 36.3Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.9dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.76
and would be 8.4 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.296, LW 0.252, SP 0.321, PIR 0.263; SM: SP0.984, PIR0.965; LFQ 0.856, LFX 34Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.24
with an EQ and would be 8.67 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.246, LW 0.192, SP 0.246, PIR 0.189; SM: SP0.975, PIR0.937; LFQ 0.713, LFX 31Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.76 and would be 8.4 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: white_paper review. .