What we know about the measurement:
KEF R2c is a passive center speaker that cost around 1300USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 85.1dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 79.8Hz (resp. 66.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.08
and would be 6.93 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.472, LW 0.356, SP 0.298, PIR 0.288; SM: SP0.852, PIR0.556; LFQ 1.111, LFX 66Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.64
with an EQ and would be 8.25 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.392, LW 0.283, SP 0.26, PIR 0.221; SM: SP0.976, PIR0.954; LFQ 1.111, LFX 58Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.08 and would be 6.93 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Horizontal measurement
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: yt review , white_paper review .