What we know about the measurement:
KEF R2C Meta is a passive center speaker that cost around 1400USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-KEF .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 87.1dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 78.1Hz (resp. 65.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 1.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.3
and would be 8.0 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.4, LW 0.34, SP 0.32, PIR 0.3; SM: SP0.97, PIR0.95; LFQ 0.9, LFX 61Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.1
with an EQ and would be 8.5 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.28, LW 0.24, SP 0.28, PIR 0.23; SM: SP0.95, PIR0.94; LFQ 0.82, LFX 53Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.3 and would be 8.0 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: white_paper review. .