What we know about the measurement:
KEF R11 Meta is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 6500USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is KEF.
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 89.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 54.9Hz (resp. 32.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.8dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.08
and would be 8.51 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.31, LW 0.255, SP 0.278, PIR 0.226; SM: SP0.984, PIR0.982; LFQ 0.989, LFX 31Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.35
with an EQ and would be 8.6 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.273, LW 0.227, SP 0.253, PIR 0.202; SM: SP0.981, PIR0.95; LFQ 0.989, LFX 28Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.08 and would be 8.51 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: white_paper review. .