What we know about the measurement:
KEF Q650C is a passive center speaker that cost around 750USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 86.0dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 67.4Hz (resp. 58.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.6
and would be 6.1 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.55, LW 0.43, SP 0.37, PIR 0.36; SM: SP0.7, PIR0.37; LFQ 1.17, LFX 55Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.7
with an EQ and would be 7.6 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.48, LW 0.39, SP 0.36, PIR 0.34; SM: SP0.96, PIR0.94; LFQ 1.07, LFX 41Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.6 and would be 6.1 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Horizontal measurement
- Link to Original review.