What we know about the measurement:
KEF LS50 Meta is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 2800USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 84.1dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 74.7Hz (resp. 51.3Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.59
and would be 7.73 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.434, LW 0.358, SP 0.302, PIR 0.299; SM: SP0.941, PIR0.872; LFQ 0.608, LFX 45Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.36
with an EQ and would be 8.37 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.342, LW 0.277, SP 0.239, PIR 0.221; SM: SP0.976, PIR0.952; LFQ 0.608, LFX 42Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.59 and would be 7.73 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.