What we know about the measurement:
Jamo S807 is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 650USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is unknown .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 82.9dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 51.9Hz (resp. 44.3Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.05
and would be 5.16 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.566, LW 0.428, SP 0.446, PIR 0.409; SM: SP0.112, PIR0.047; LFQ 0.855, LFX 44Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.41
with an EQ and would be 8.0 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.422, LW 0.27, SP 0.282, PIR 0.233; SM: SP0.918, PIR0.892; LFQ 0.853, LFX 33Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.05 and would be 5.16 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: asr review .