What we know about the measurement:
Jamo S807 is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 650USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is unknown .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner .
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 82.9dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 51.9Hz (resp. 44.3Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.0
and would be 5.1 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.57, LW 0.43, SP 0.45, PIR 0.41; SM: SP0.11, PIR0.02; LFQ 0.93, LFX 44Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.2
with an EQ and would be 8.0 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.34, LW 0.28, SP 0.36, PIR 0.29; SM: SP0.9, PIR0.88; LFQ 0.91, LFX 37Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.0 and would be 5.1 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: asr review .