What we know about the measurement:
Jamo C93 II is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 300USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 83.3dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 68.8Hz (resp. 60.1Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.4dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.36
and would be 4.97 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.613, LW 0.395, SP 0.466, PIR 0.395; SM: SP0.294, PIR0.002; LFQ 0.458, LFX 58Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.17
with an EQ and would be 7.53 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.561, LW 0.325, SP 0.374, PIR 0.286; SM: SP0.931, PIR0.908; LFQ 0.458, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.36 and would be 4.97 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. .